Wednesday, February 20, 2013

March Meltdown



I came across this website yesterday called dietbet.com and I am so pumped! I posted the link and some of my family and friends have joined!

Basically everyone buys in and must weigh in 48 hours before the start date (Monday). Each person will have a goal to lose 4% of their body weight. Everyone that reaches the 4% weight loss at the end of 4 weeks SPLITS THE POT!

I love competition so this will be a great motivator for me!

Have you ever done something like this before?



6 comments:

  1. i have wanted to try this! i think maybe after my biggest loser challenge is over in April!
    cant wait to see how it goes. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done one before but I am going to now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try this but im scarrrreddd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing one now and it has been a HUGE motivator! Makes me really think twice about stuffing my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I need to join ... After I polish off this box of Girl Scout cookies I am working on. :)

    ReplyDelete