- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2009 and mainly just to keep record of our lives. I had a Xanga when I was a freshman and college and I've always found writing therapeutic. I've had over 700 posts on this little blog and it's become a great way to track memories.
- What would you do (job wise) if you had nothing to lose?
This is such a great question! If money were no object there are lots of things I could see myself doing. Working part time at a cute boutique where I got a HUGE discount, working at a bakery decorating cute things, blogging as a job, writing a book... I could go on and on!
- What was your first car (make/model)?
A two-door white 1995 Pontiac Sunfire and I LOVED it! I named her Scott.
- Early bird or night owl?
Both. I'm a weirdo. I can get a lot accomplished at night, but I love waking up early.
- Gifts: Better to give or receive?
Giving. Receiving gifts is totally awkward!
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate/Vanilla swirl with sprinkles ;)
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?I'm not that crazy and I find myself getting less and less adventurous as I get older. I ate a worm on a church youth group trip and I went scuba diving with skarks with my dad when I was 13. That's about it.
- 5 things you buy every/almost every time your go to the grocery store.
- Give me 3 (or more) songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life.
This is a hard one. Most songs I don't relate to on a literal level... Here's my best shot
Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield - Of course it reminds me of the Hills, but the words always tell me I can do anything I want and my future is bright.
Knees to the Earth - Watermark - This song makes me cry and always reminds me I need to trust Jesus in all things.
Hokey pokey - Yes, the one you hear at weddings. Kendall loves this song and she even asks Suri to play it when she has my phone. I will forever picture Chris, Kendall and myself dancing to this in our living room. Great memories of my sweet family!
- What is your favorite chap stick?
I buy good old cherry chap stick. I also like the vaseline kind that comes in the tube. Chap stick is something I buy ALL the time, but I can never find it when I need it!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Questions and Giveaway Winners!
Kate @ You, Betcha Baby! nominated me for Liebster award! Instead of playing by the rules (I'm a rule-breaker, what can I say?) I thought I would answer her questions today!