I just decided to quit the cleanse. I don't consider myself a complete failure, obviously I could have done better on it, but I have my reasons. And it's not for everyone. Several ladies have had great results and I think it is awesome!
1. That fiber drink makes me sick to my stomach. The drinking aspect wasn't terrible. I mean I'd rather chug a coca-cola but I could get it done. However, a few hours later I was sick to my stomach. You drink it the first 3 and last 3 days.
2. I had to get a boob ultrasound. I don't think it's anything serious and I will keep you all posted. Let's just say the anxiety from this last week had me not caring about what I ate. I didn't get too crazy but I just didn't care about the cleanse with that going on.
( I wanted a booby shot the morning of the ultrasound and I even wore my shirt a little low to celebrate them)
3. The first 3-4 days of the cleanse was awesome as far as "being regular" goes but since Friday... I'm struggling. I'm even holding onto a little weight I lost and I'm pretty confident it's because I need to go to the bathroom. TMI but wanted my experience out there!
4. I think the main working aspect of the cleanse is the clean diet. I failed to follow it every single day. I cannot be that strict and function normally and still be a nice person. Like no salad dressing? No thanks!
5. I'm going to stick with a healthy lifestyle. Eating better & working out. No more weight loss tricks or special diets. I need to be me to succeed. I don't want to live a life with out sugar or french fries. I just need to eat them in moderation.
6. I would like to say that I do feel better and I can tell a difference in my body. My face and upper body feel thinner. I tried on some clothes yesterday and just felt really good. Was it the cleanse? Maybe, either way I am excited to keep working hard and seeing more changes.
(i shared this on instagram too - follow me mrsryan555)
I plan on maybe still taking the probiotic pills until Wednesday but I am done with that drink. I will post my results and measurements on Thursday with everyone else and best of luck to those still keeping on!
What was your cleanse experience?