Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Eggs :)

Thursday night we decorated Easter eggs! I had Chris take pictures of the process! Mommy actually got to be in pictures!

DSC_1110 DSC_1112 DSC_1116 DSC_1117

DSC_1119This picture makes me smile. Kendall kept saying, “they’re so beautiful”. And I love what’s in the background… a messy, lived in and loving home. :) DSC_1122 DSC_1127 DSC_1129

I took this picture Friday morning before we left for school. Kendall was super excited for her school Easter party! DSC_1132 And the last two pictures are from today (Saturday) at a local easter egg hunt. I really wish I knew of more going on today because she had so much fun! :) Happy Easter Everyone!

easteregghunt13 

 

photo

3 comments:

  1. great pictures..and that house does NOT look messy to me...you should visit us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love all these pics... so precious! And I agree with Jen, your house does NOT look messy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love her cute bow and Disney Princess jacket/sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete