Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence and Diet Bet Results

button

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...
Coca Cola, French fries, french fries smothered in cheese and bacon, pizza, reese eggs, sweet tea, chocolate chip cookies ALL the FREAKING TIME

2. On my Prom night....
I didn't go to Junior prom because I was "too cool" for that. Yes, I was one of those kids who skipped high school and only went to like 4 football games. Senior prom I went with a friend from another school and I asked him. We went with a group of friends and had a good time. Snoozefest... I didn't really care for high school. 

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...
Grocery - apples, gogurts, turkey burger etc.
Target - I always buy something from the $1 spot and we always get a popcorn and icee!

4. Family functions typically...
are lots of fun and include lots of gossip. Ha! I love getting together with my family and catching up with all my cousins!

5. I think my blog readers...
like me? I love that people read this little blog but I truly write it as a journal/Kendall's baby book/cheap therapy. I have found that I love connecting with other people and I'm truly happy to be apart of the blogging community.

6. I'd much rather be.....
back in bed or eating all the foods I listed for #1.

7. I have an obsession with....
counting calories. I am always trying to maximize those 1200 calories to my advantage. I'm also obsessed with my DVR schedule and Kendall. I'm obsessed with my child. Love her! 

8. My work friends....
are my father, brother & uncle. Ha! No girl time here. 

9. When I created my Facebook account....
it was in 2005 when you had to have a college email to join. There were NO status updates, photo albums or news feeds. It was way exclusive and I kind of liked it that way. Now everyone is on there and it's like reading a bunch of chain emails every time I scroll my feed. I mainly read to catch up with family, post crap and stalk people's Facebook drama.

10. My least favorite word is...
pickles because I hate the food. 

11. I really don't remember....
lots of things. Life goes by way too fast to remember everything!

12. Justin Bieber....
is a d-bag. Sorry but I'm not sorry. 



DIET BET UPDATE
Sunday the 4 week dietbet I started ended. I thought this would be a really fun way to motivate others (and myself) and get competitive with friends too!
I had such a great experience and it really helped me stay motivated to eat better and exercise.
Below are the weigh in & weigh out pictures I submitted to diet bet (along with my start/end weight).




Obviously I know what you're thinking... I don't fix my hair. And you're right. The right picture was taken at 530 am this morning while my husband was home to take my picture.

I can really see a difference. My clothes are fitting better and I have so much more energy. I lost 6.9 pounds during those 4 weeks. It would have been 7.9 if I hadn't pigged out all weekend or anticipating Aunt Flo. Tmi ladies but we all know that makes a difference.
I've also been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and I plan on going beyond one month. I might make her workouts part of my weekly routine. 2.5 months until I'm on the beach people!




I will be winning some money and so will Chris. Let's all clap for my husband. ::applause::

It's not over for me yet! I also joined Erin's dietbet and I have 8 days to lose 4 pounds. Ouch. I think I can do it!

12 comments:

  1. Our answers about Facebook are similar! I really loved it back when you had to have a college email... I know it sounds elitist but at least you didn't have old people trying to act cool! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the dietbet!! I have to lose 4 by next week for Erin's dietbet also!! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first and foremost...
    Bieber is a total tool
    secondly, way to go on teh dietbet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can TOTALLY tell a difference!! congrats on the weight loss and meeting your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with #6. thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot woot, nice work on the Diet Bet! You look great! And bonus, you feel great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your food list just gave me major food lust...Way to go on winning some moohlah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing!!! Way to go!!! JM is the sh*t! Her results speak for themselves! I am on my second go around! I too will be keeping her in my regular workout rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally with you on #2. High school was just something I didn't care about too much - I knew college would be much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the diet bet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also obsessed with my DVR, but even MORE obsessed with counting calories! Its such a game to me and I am all about maximizing calories.
    Congrats on the DietBet! I have a little ways to go until the end of Erin's and it is quickly creeping up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your 7 pounds, HOT MAMA!! Go Shelli!!!

    ReplyDelete