Friday, March 29, 2013

Jasper, IN

 

I finally uploaded pictures from our family weekend getaway! My grandparents, aunts, some cousins, Kendall and I all went an hour and a half north to Jasper, IN. Jasper is a cute little town and we stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool. Since we have been having non-spring like weather it was nice to swim! We also went to French Lick on Saturday and took a train ride. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip.

DSC_1042  Every 5 minutes on the drive there, Kendall kept saying, “ We gonna see Caleb!”

DSC_1047

DSC_1062

DSC_1063 My SWEET grandparents. They have been married 55 years (I believe ;) ) and are the sweetest people you will ever meet. This was such a memory to go on a trip with them. xoxo

DSC_1068

 DSC_1072 Tickets for the train!

DSC_1073 DSC_1074 DSC_1080 DSC_1085 DSC_1091 DSC_1092  I had a mini photo session with Kendall at a parked train car. She is such a ham!

DSC_1109

I loved having girl time with Kendall. I can imagine what it will be like when we go on girls only trips as she gets older and all the fun things us girls will do together!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love that last picture! (I would love a gaggle of boys but secretly hope for one little girl to have all these sweet mother daughter moments too!)

    ReplyDelete