Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What? & Weigh In Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon & Erin this week!

So What Wednesday
So what if my daughter is bilingual. I guess Chris and I will have to start watching Dora too, so we can understand our child.

So what if...
I quit the 10 day cleanse. I can't eat that strict and not go crazy. But I will say that I think it changed me. I am eating better.



So what if I let Kendall crawl over the display furniture at the store while Chris checked out. They are getting a good chunk of money from us so she can play. ;)


So what if I post pictures of myself after I work out. Each and every time I workout I am so proud of myself and want to share with the world. I could've just say on the couch.


So what if I let Kendall but the Dora backpack she spotted last night. She deserves impulse buys just like her momma.


And so what if I watched all 3 hours of the Bachelor finale. I loved Sean and really enjoyed his season. It's complete reality trash, but it's entertaining and I love being on twitter while its on.

***

Weigh In Wednesday

button
The scale is not my friend. Those 3 pounds I lost while on the cleanse... where did that go? I'm guessing it's because I'm still clogged up. TMI but it makes me feel better about seeing 163.2 on the scale. So back to STRICT SHELLI and working out every single day. I have got to get in those 150s next week. That is all there is to it! I will be wearing a swimsuit in 9 DAYS people and I CANNOT lose my own diet bet. I cannot eat an Auntie Anne Pretzel and American Cookie for dinner like I did last night. Stop it Shelli. Follow me on myfitnesspal (mrsryan555) and call my ass out if I am eating crap... please!

Moving on...Let's discuss some NSV's! (Non scale victories) I am feeling smaller. I can see a different in my face, chest, and waist. I posted this pic on instagram (mrsryan555) of my new workout shorts. They were on a clearance rack and it always makes my husband happy to see me in blue.


12 comments:

  1. You go this!! And heck yea she deserves impulse buys! She is a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I love seeing all of the workout pictures on instagram. I'm fat and lazy and need the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl! And I buy my little girl stuff all the time... Whoops! Only child syndrome I guess! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the WIW link-up. Good luck getting to those 150s next week. It sounds like you've got a ton of motivation, so I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner last night sounds amazing! You can totally do it!!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you from so what wednesday - your daughter totally deserves that backpack because I make impulse buys for my dog...embarrassing, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way... I can't be super strict on my diet and not go crazy. I'm on day 3 of the cleanse and I want cupcakes! And Mexican!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol you better get some Rosetta Stone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I am on the same path as you! DYING to see 150! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so stinking cute!!!

    Heck yes you let Kendall play on the furniture!!! And I've never thought about letting the kids have impulse buys, too. Makes sense! My boys thanks you for changing my way of thinking, ha ha!

    You'll lose the weight, I have complete confidence in you! I'm hitting RI30 in about an hour, see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete