Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vlog with my Iowa Peeps & Accents

Today I thought it would be fun to link up with my blogging BFF Erin! Also, I have not posted a vlog in a while so this was the perfect opportunity.

I say “ummmm” a lot and I probably fidget too much BUT if you’re like me, I like hearing and seeing bloggers from time to time. It’s fun to put a face, voice, and personality to words you read every day!


For the record, I cannot tell you where Iowa is without looking at a map. And I think I broke my pinky toe an hour after filming this. Has anyone ever done that? What should I do?


Go check out Erin’s link up and make some new friends today!

I also saw this ACCENT vlog link up at Stewart Street. I did this one a few years ago and I thought it would be fun to include that too! Original blog post HERE.
Keep in mind this was done in September 2011 so that is why I look very different. Ha! AND I live in Kentucky and have a southern accent.


AND I'm getting my hair done today. I'm thinking about going back to blonde for spring! Thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Okay, she's so cute!!!!

    And I'm glad someone else has answered coke instead of soda or pop. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love that you dream of buffets! That sounds like the best dream ever. :)

    Also, you are gorgeous! I'm so jealous of your lips! Mine are so thin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!

    Cant wait to see your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, cracks me up you don't know where I am in the country!!!! And ouch! Hope your toe is feeling better now!

    O! to the M!!! to the GGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I have the same thumb!!!!! I call it my squatty thumb!!! So friggin crazy you do too!!!! I'll have my husband take a pic and will send it to you sometime!!!

    I am so afraid if we met IRL you wouldn't like me -- you are so sweet and I wish I was more like you!

    Kendall's a doll, you are so lucky to have her!

    Great accent vlog! You are so dang cute! And yes to blonde!!! I am finally hi-liting my hair in April, I can not wait! It's been since I quite the salon to move to the big big city since I've had any color in my hair, so excited! Have fun at your appt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Stopping by from the link up thanks so much for joining in! Newest follower here :)

    You are too sweet and so pretty! You're daughter is so adorable!

    I would love to go to the dominican republic I have never been there before

    You look so different with your hair down as opposed to up I almost didn't recognize you! I love when you said you didn't want to sound like a hick lol I look forward to reading more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so freaking cute.. I love it... YAY YA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete