Monday, April 22, 2013

I love a man in baseball pants

Sunday my husband had a chance to relive his high school baseball glory days. His team (the school he currently coaches and teaches at) had a alumni baseball game.

DSC_0058

Even vs. Odd years

DSC_0081

I was like a proud little high school girl taking pictures of my man! Ha! I have seen Chris play in numerous softball leagues but I’ve never seen him play baseball. He quit college baseball the year before he met me. :(

DSC_0091

Scoring!

DSC_0100

Chris and some of the guys he graduated with… I don’t know their names.

DSC_0108

Our little in field star!

DSC_0119

My two favorite people on this Earth!

DSC_0125

Our little family (minus Wilson)

DSC_0128

10 comments:

  1. your title of this post=enough said! Major reason why I love baseball haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! I've always been a fan of my hubby in baseball pants. He was a catcher and he would always run his right hand fingers in the dirt and then run them together to brush them off a little right before the pitcher threw the ball and I always thought it was so hot lol. I told him that once and he was like "I don't know what you're talking about" call me crazy but the fact that it was something he didn't even realize he was doing made it even better lol

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baseball pants are a gift from sweet baby Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the title of the post and wanted to tell you, "me too. me too." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, and I love the family photos!

    Haha Holly... me too!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a hottie hubs there!! Derek played baseball in college and I just can't resist a baseball uniform on him!! :)

    ReplyDelete