Friday, April 5, 2013

It be fun!

It be fun! That's Kendall's current catchphrase. And that is my feelings about this weekend. We are going to grill out, play in the backyard, and watch the Cards kick some Wichita butt!

Are you wearing RED? You know we are. It be fun!

Also... I posted a picture of Kendall tracing numbers last night. Here is the video if you don't believe me. As my husband says "scholarship!" She is so smart and I can't help but brag. Sorry, not sorry. 


I've been wanting to link up with Whitty on a Friday for sometime now and this song is only fitting for this weekend. Go CARDS!





4 comments:

  1. This is the JAM! Awesome pick, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It be fun!" is better then "I'm Funny!" after doing thing that are NOT funny like throwing food on the floor!

    ReplyDelete