Tuesday, April 9, 2013

National Champs & other news

I stayed up way past my bedtime to watch my Cardinals fight for victory. I don't watch much sports, but what a game! I am so proud to be a UofL alumni and a resident of this fine city. 


My handy husband built us a fire pit in our backyard. He used some sand, gravel, and landscaping bricks we had removed from our front landscaping when we moved in. We made smores Sunday night and it was great!


We are going to DISNEY WORLD in October. I may be more excited than Kendall. Ha!
I found this cute picture of my grandparents with my little sister Amanda (2 ish?) when they went with us one time. I know this will be a special memory for Kendall to go to Disney with her grandparents. I appreciate any and all Disney advice. The only thing planned at this moments are our dates and flights.



I took Kendall to the doctor yesterday for them to tell me it's probably a virus. I am so sick of viruses. Kendall woke up congested (allergies) and with a 100.8 temp. She's at home with Grandma now. I hate the sickies!

Book Review:
I read Walking Disaster. The follow up/male perspective of Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. It was lame. I guess because I already knew the story I kept hoping there was going to be something better about it but I think everything was told in the first book. If you read the first one I wouldn't even bother buying this one!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Disney!!! I've never been. I bet K has an amazing time!! Congrats to your team! I fell asleep, couldn't stay up long enough to watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send hubby on down to make a firepit for me!!! Congrats to your team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have the time of your life at Disney World. I wish I could rob a bank and go back!

    ReplyDelete