Monday, April 8, 2013

Perfect Spring Weekend

This weekend was awesome! The weather was beautiful so we took full advantage of our backyard. Kendall had some kind of little virus with a temp but she didn’t let it stop her fun!

DSC_0003  DSC_0011 DSC_0012 DSC_0014

I love our yard so much. So much that my husband and I purchased a big ole lawn mower this weekend. I seriously could live in this house forever. I told Chris we could either build on to our existing home or build our dream home behind it because I don’t want to ever move.

DSC_0017

We grilled out for lunch and it was perfect. I love my little cheeto mouth daughter. :)

DSC_0025 DSC_0026

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about our house/yard!
    Our back yard is big, spacious and semi-private.

    No baseball or field activities this weekend? Lucky you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's precious and it's so awesome that you love your house and where you live! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! It does look like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete