Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Before I get to my weight I wanted to share a NON SCALE VICTORY!

These pants:

...have been my goal jeans since 2009. My blog used to be named after them.


I purchased this jeans when I was at my skinniest in 2006 from H&M. They stopped fitting in 2008 when I got married and started gaining happy weight. 

I tried them on last Friday and they zipped and buttoned. 


They don't fit me great because I have a major muffin top in them and my butt doesn't match the back pocket placement BUT those suckers have not zipped or buttoned since 2008.

That my friends is why squats and lunges work. 



button

My weigh this morning: 


Holla! I don't know if I should count this because my scale is jacked. Seriously if I step on it 3 times in a row (scale addict) I get three different weights. But I will take FINALLY being in the 150s. 
I think this is a -1 pound loss from last week. Go me!

I may or may not have celebrated with a chocolate iced dunkin donut. As I was checking out I kept remembering the phrase, " You are not a dog. Stop rewarding yourself with food." Whoever coined that phrase - get over yourself!

My best girl and I at daycare dropoff :)

Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. SHELLI!!!! Way to go!!!! You are doing so GREAT!!!! So excited for you!!!! Squats and lunges, got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on gettin in those goal jeans! That is fantastic.
    And I totally reward myself like a dog. I think its fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, stopping by from She's a Big Star! Awesome on getting back into those jeans! I've been diving into blogs all day trying to get my motivation back, so thanks for sharing your story!!! Keep on rockin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Shelli!!! You've motivated me to start blogging again in hopes it will help me stay motivated to lose weight and be healthier. I've been counting calories and working out more and I know how much hard work it takes. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Skinny jeans! Hot mama!

    ReplyDelete