Monday, May 13, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend

I am wiped out this morning. We had a busy and fun weekend surrounded by our families and friends. You know it's been a good time if you only take 5-10 photos on your phone!

Friday night my husband needed to get his annual faux-hawk haircut. Yes a mini mo hawk  You see, he is a baseball coach (obviously) and his whole team did it last year for their district tournament which was happening again this Saturday.
So while C-Ryan got his hair buzzed, K & I indulged in some fro-yo at Orange Leaf. Yum!


I am going to avoid being in public with this one until it grow back. Ha! BTW his tournament was cancelled due to a very muddle baseball field. So my husband sported his rocker hair for no reason. Ha!

Saturday we hosted a play-date with Kendall's best friend from school. The girls had so much fun and us mommas did too!
After our play-date we drove across town to see my cousin Rebecca's new home. It was so cute and in a nice area. This picture was taken around 2-3pm when princess was fighting a nap. She ended up falling asleep on my chest and I was able to catch up on Nashville and Grey's Anatomy. Win! Win!

And then Mother's Day happened. :) This was the only picture I took of us on Mother's Day. I didn't even put on makeup so I didn't really feel like taking pictures. Chris's fauxhawk is photo bombing our picture too.

My Mother's Day was wonderful. I am so blessed by my beautiful daughter and sweet husband. Chris went and got us Waffle House to go (my favorite) for breakfast. Then we made a family trip for popcorn and essentials. Then we hosted my inlaws for lunch. We had missed both their birthdays and this was the only day they could do it! It was a good time.


Afterwards we visited with my mom and had fish for dinner. Oh, and then Chris and I watched the 2 hour Revenge finale. Fun! I hope that show gets renewed. 

How was your mother's day?

3 comments:

  1. The Revenge finale was awesome! I am so glad she told Jack who she really was, but I want to see his reaction so bad!
    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend, mo-hawk and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great weekend and Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete