Thursday, May 30, 2013

RIP SMASH

I used to have a little girl dream to be a Broadway star. I even went to a performing arts high school for musical theater. My dreams changed, but my love for musicals did not.
When the show SMASH started, I fell in love. I love the lights, dancing, singing, theater talk, all of it!
Sadly, after the second season, SMASH will not be returning and I am so sad. So I am being corny and dedicating this blog post to a show I am sad to see leave my DVR lineup.

Marilyn + Musical +Baseball = Love



I seriously think Katherin McPhee is super talented. I could listen to her voice sing the newspaper.



And I love a good, hot love story!



Smash,
I am sad to see you go. I will keep praying Bravo or some other station picks you up. Or I will just buy the dvds and download all the music. It's been a great run.

With Love,

3 comments:

  1. I hate when shows I love end!
    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    http://sassybri.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it wasn't returning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that show too!!! So bummed it's been cancelled. All of my fav shows get cancelled too soon. :(

    ReplyDelete