Friday, June 21, 2013

10 Year Reunion, Father's Day, and Potty Training Round 2

The first week back from vacation has been busy and relaxing all at the same time. We drove 14 HOURS last Saturday and then came home to get ready to go to Chris's 10 year high school reunion. It was pretty casual so I wore this. I had intended to be 10 pounds lighter, but I still felt pretty hot.


Kendall stayed with my dad while we went out and he sent me the cutest picture of her playing with her makeup. Love this girl!



On Father's day we took my dad out for lunch. I dressed Kendall in UK blue for Chris. Happy Father's Day husband!

Father's day evening we visited with Chris's parents and then went to the annual baseball banquet. They had the best catered food I have ever had. I could have ate carved roast beef and chocolate meringue cream pie all night. Yum!

And then later in the week I decided we needed to try potty training again. I have been dreading it, but knew we would start after vacation. I wanted to make it really special so that morning I told Kendall we would go shopping for special panties.
I left work early and picked her up so we could go get ice cream! Then we went to target where she picked out Little Mermaid panties.

We went home and put them on! She had 3 accidents. I tried not to make a big deal of them and just kept putting them on her. We did it again last night and will for the rest of the weekend. I would love to send her to school in panties next week. Keep your fingers crossed this time works!



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You are smokin momma!! Kendall looks great in UK blue. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've been busy! Glad you had a good weekend. Hope the potty training is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great in that outfit! I am potty training as well this week! Go us!!

    ReplyDelete