First, I'd like to shout out to my cousin Rebecca. Without her, life would be boring because I would have no one to share said crazy Facebook people with. And secondly, I am not innocent. I have fallen into these categories at one time or another I'm sure.
- The OVER SHARE Person. I don't care what you've had for breakfast. I don't care what your husband and kids are doing that day. Please stop filling up my feed with your agenda. That's great you watered the houseplants, made homemade waffles, and helped your neighbors move by 8 am, but keep it to yourself.
- The I LOVE MY ________ (husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend) Person. Well then who are you trying to convince here??? I get it, your in love. But I'm skeptical because you feel the need to make sure everyone knows.
- The FAMILY DRAMA Person. Ok, I secretly love the person. No, I LIVE for this drama. There is nothing better than stalking an argument on Facebook. It's like a free soap opera and it's wonderful.
- The NICE GUY Person. Stop posting 2 paragraph status updates about girls not appreciating you and how you are just a nice guy that wants to make a girl happy. There is a common theme here and it's not those girls that don't appreciate you, it's you!
- The JOINT ACCOUNT Couple. If this doesn't scream trust issues, I don't know what does.
- The ANIMAL Person. I am guilty of this before we had Kendall. Wilson was my baby. But now I just see animals. It's cute, but come on!
- The KID Person. Ok, this one is kind of mean and hypocritical for me to address. My daughter is often the subject of my status updates and my profile picture so it's ok me for to make fun of my self. But PLEASE for the LOVE stop talking about breastfeeding and your natural childbirth. There is a time and place people and Facebook is not it.
- The PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE Person. No, that status wasn't intended for a specific audience at all.
Who am I missing? Got any good Facebook stereotypes?