Monday, June 17, 2013

Why can't vacations last forever?

I'm back. Back to reality. Boo.

Last week we visited Treasure Island, FL with my cousin, his wife and their son Caleb. We had so much fun and I took too many pictures which I will share later.

Kendall is such a fun age for the beach. She was a little weary of the ocean and kept saying that the waves were going to get her, but girlfriend sure did love the sand and our resort's awesome kiddie pool!

Here are a few pictures from my phone!











That's all for now. I have a huge stack of mail to open at work and a house to organize. I want to go back on vacation!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great getaway. How long does it take to get there from where you live? Did K handle the drive ok? I love the pics, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when vacations are over!! And I am ready for one! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete