Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Campus Book Rentals

I cannot believe I have 3 weeks left of school and only 4 weeks until I begin my student teaching. I will officially be a certified K-5 teacher and have a Masters in Teaching in December. It is crazy to me when I think back to last summer when I agonized about going back to school because of how long it would take. I truly believe that sometimes you need to just jump into something regardless of the time, because the time will pass anyway!

 With that being said, going back to school can be a burden for anyone, especially a working adult with a family and financial responsibilities. This time around, the money is all on me! One way that I have help alleviate some of that financial strain is to rent my books from CampusBookRentals.com. Currently I am renting 3 textbooks for my classes this term. I paid around $125 to rent all 3 and if I had purchased them new at my school's bookstore, it would have cost me close to $400. That's a HUGE savings!

 I used to buy my college books at full or used price and then I would only be able to sell them at a fraction of their cost at the end of the semester. Now, I am able to rent them for a small fee and then return them when I am done. With CampusBookRentals.com they provide free shipping both ways, they offer flexible shipping periods, and you can still highlight text in your books!

So what if you are not in school anymore but you have a bunch of text books you would like to get cash for? Well CampusBookRentals.com now has a RENTBACK program! You can rent your own personal textbooks to students and make money with them!

In addition to the great services CampusBookRentals.com provides to students, they also fund an organization called Operation Smile. Operation Smile is an organization that provides medical surgeries for children born with cleft lip and cleft palate.



Visit CampusBookRentals.com for more information!

*This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for my post but all thoughts and opinions are my own. I am a loyal customer of CampusBookRentals.com and was delighted to participate in this opportunity because I truly believe it is an educational savings. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your student teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! And yay for saving money and what a great charity/organization! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Friend!! And what an awesome service!!

    ReplyDelete