Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 4th Holiday Weekend 2013

We had a wonderful July 4th, 4 day holiday weekend! Thursday (the 4th) we had family come in and stay in town at my parents. (FYI if you don’t know we live across the street from my parents). My dad bought a bunch of big fireworks so we had a fireworks show on our street. Here is my husband setting up.

DSC_0545

Some of the audience!

DSC_0546

Everyone else waiting for the show!

DSC_0547

Kendall kept yelling, “did you just see that?” to our group every time a firework exploded. So cute!

DSC_0548

So pretty!

DSC_0549

It rained all weekend. I mean every stinking day! We did manage to get in the pool twice all weekend though!

DSC_0555

My cousin’s oldest son celebrated his 9th birthday on Saturday so we went out to eat at Mike Linings. It’s a yummy seasonal, fried fish joint thats been around forever!

DSC_0557

Daddy and his girl on the flood wall

DSC_0560

My best girl and I

DSC_0561

My mom got her this cute patriotic outfit! :)

DSC_0570

It was a great weekend of family and relaxation!

2 comments:

  1. My gosh, It's been awhile since I've browsed...Kendall is so big, so much hair!! And so beautiful. I saw she's potty trained and I'm looking for any tips to get started with Addison. I think it's more daunting to me than anything! That's so awesome for you and her!!

    ReplyDelete