Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tea Time

Forever ago, at a cute white farmhouse in Shelbyville, KY, my grandma Tootie hosted a camp each year. Camp Tootie was basically a fun week with my cousins. We played dress up, cooked meals, brought flowers to the elderly, and all kinds of other activities. I will have to post some pictures soon of this event!

My Grandma T decided to have a few of us out to tea for a Camp Tootie Reunion luncheon. It was at this cute little tea shop called Sisters Tea Parlor. Here were our place settings! 

 
Sarah and Dalyn



Danielle and I


There is a dress up area with hats, gloves, and other proper things to put on before you have tea.


The Group


I purchased some tea because I really liked it! I might become a tea drinker! Ha! I've yet to master the perfect cup. Any advice??

3 comments:

  1. Awww, so precious! I love Peppermint Tea... it's so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My Gma and Grt Aunts hosted a tea for a 2nd cousin's bridal shower a year ago. I wasn't able to attend but everyone dressed up in their hats and gloves and it looked like so much fun! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete