Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend in Michigan

Friday afternoon Kendall, my dad, and myself made a spontaneous trip to Ann Arbor, MI. My mom and sister have been in MI for a few weeks while my sister is getting some skin treatments done. They've been pretty homesick and since its only 6 hours away, we decided to spend the weekend with them.


We got up there Friday evening in time for dinner. Kendall and I roomed with Amanda!


Saturday we took Kendall to Chuck E Cheese. She had never been and she loved it. I think we will be going to the one in Louisville more often now!


My little jockey!


We had initially planned to go home Sunday morning but decided to stay another day. The place where Amanda is going is call Domino Farms. It's basically a huge medical office complex in the middle of a big farm with buffalo, donkeys, cows etc. And they have an on site petting zoo!


Kendall loved it and so did the adults!


Feeding animals carrots


My sister and the barn


My mom and Kendall


My parents this morning with Kendall before we left


The girls minus Amanda who had already left for the day!

It was a really fun trip and I'm glad we were able to see them! Plus Kendall and i had never been to Michigan. Hopefully they will be home later this week dependent on Amanda's treatment!

2 comments:

  1. What is her treatment for?

    Looks like a fun filled weekend! I've never taken the boys to Chuck E Cheeses, it scares the heck out of me. :)

    ReplyDelete