Monday, September 16, 2013

FALL TV Link Up

Happy Fall TV Premiere week!

Beauty And The Baseball Coach
Here is my 2013-14 Schedule.
Link up with yours so I can see what you're watching!!!

Monday
8:00 How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
8:00 Hart of Dixie (CW)
9:00 Mom (CBS) NEW SHOW ALERT!
Tuesday
9:00 New Girl (FOX)
9:00 Trophy Wife (ABC) NEW SHOW ALERT!
9:30 The Mindy Project (FOX)
Wednesday
8:00 The Middle (ABC)
9:00 Modern Family (ABC)
9:30 Super Fun Night (ABC) NEW SHOW ALERT!
10:00 Nashville (ABC)
Thursday
9:00 Grey's Anatomy (NBC)
10:00 Parenthood (NBC)
Sunday
9:00 Revenge (ABC)
10:00 Betrayal (ABC) NEW SHOW ALERT!

Discussion
 I feel like my TV load is lighter this year. Smash was cancelled (tears) and The Office Ended. Plus, I stopped watching Glee and a few sitcoms.
I don't really feel the need to add a bunch of new shows to my line up but the 4 new ones look good!
I also watch Suburgatory and Pretty Little Liars, but I think they have weird premiere dates this year!


2 comments:

  1. Trophy Wife looks good, I love that actress so might try to catch it some. I gave up Gray's a few seasons ago, same as Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for HIMYM and parenthood! Trophy wife looks good too. When does that Welcome to the family show start?

    ReplyDelete