Thursday, October 10, 2013

16 weeks!

Hello friends!! I'm back from a fun family vacay in Disney World! I miss Mickey already. Be expecting that post! In the mean time... Here's a sneak peak from my phone...















In other news... I'm 16 weeks pregnant today!! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy seems to be going by. Or we are just busier this time around.

We find out the gender of our baby tomorrow!!!! Following will be a gender reveal party with family! I'm super excited but it's all surreal to me at this point. I will keep you posted.

Other than my growing body, I don't feel pregnant which is why I love the second trimester! I am still feeling an occasional flutter and longing for those baby kicks!
Here I am at 16 weeks!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. super cute! Im glad I am not the only who feels like this time is going much faster! once the holiday season starts, it is going to go even faster! cant wait to hear the gender! I am guessing another girl :) I dont find out for another five weeks and I am going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics!! yay for 16 weeks, it's such a milestone week for some reason, I loved knowing I was to that point! With so much going on in your life I am sure this pregnancy is flying by for you already! Can't wait to hear the gender! Have fun with your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you find out tomorrow!?! Time is FLYING!! Can't wait to find out what you're having! :)

    ReplyDelete