Sunday, November 17, 2013

School Days

Kendall loves "school". She has friends she talks about all the time. She learns so much every day. And she is learning so many social and play skills.



She is happy every day that I drop her off and I am happy knowing each day she is loved and being taken care of while I'm at work.



It's so funny that she has this other life outside of us at the mere age of 3. I wish I could be a fly on the wall sometimes. I guess I kind of do since my grandma is there on Thursdays. :)


I also love that they teach her and talk to her about God at school. In fact, I love it. This is more of a reason why we need to get a move on in finding a church family.



I am so happy Kendall loves school! It really is a special feeling as a parent to have such great help with your children!

2 comments:

  1. It really does take a village... I'm always so appreciative to everyone that has a positive influence on my kids each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I feel the same way - they have a 'life' away from us, how is that possible?? They're just babies!!! But's it's so sweet to hear their excitement over their news of the day! Sounds like a great school!

    ReplyDelete