Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful :)

Linking up with Erin today for her Thanksgiving Link Up!

This year I am thankful for so much! I am so blessed and I think it's important that I constantly think about everything I have versus everything I do not.

I am thankful for...

Chris - He drives me bonkers with his clothes all over our house and I feel like I'm always waiting on him to finish one of my projects. However, I am so thankful for a sweet husband to share our crazy life with. Our house would be sad if we did not have his hunting clothes and baseball bags laying around.

Kendall - Oh my sweet girl! You will never know how much joy you bring to us and everyone who knows you in this world! My time with you is the best part of my day!

Baby A - I'm so happy there is a healthy little baby growing in my belly. I'm also thankful that I am pregnant.

Our Home - It's not my dream house and I have a huge to do list of things I'd like to change, but its ours. It's our happy place in the world with the people I love inside in it.

I'm thankful for a lot of things but these make the top of the list! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love that list! Super sweet and oh so true!

    Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete