Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year In Review

2013 is coming to a close so its only fitting that I bust out my annual year in review post!
January
[DSC_0841%255B7%255D.jpg]
Began with SNOW. We attempted potty training. I found out my thyroid is jacked. And Kendall tested out a big girl bed

February
We celebrated Valentine's Day! Started a DietBet. And did an Herbal Cleanse

March
 [DSC_1092%255B6%255D.jpg]
I was a DietBet winner! We went on an extended family trip! And dyed Easter Eggs

April
[DSC_0125%255B5%255D.jpg]
I talked about my siblings. Fit into my Skinny Jeans. Chris played in his Alumni Baseball game. And I talked about Beauty

May
We went to the Circus! Took up some swim classes! And geared up for Summer!

June
Chris and I celebrated 5 years of marriage! I read a bunch of books. We vacationed with the Montgomery's in Treasure Island, Florida. And Kendall was successfully potty trained

July
[DSC_0548%255B3%255D.jpg]
We celebrated the 4th with family in town! I went out for tea! Went to Michigan. Embraced our Library Champion and started gymnastics. And unknown to most people I was pregnant!

August
Kendall enjoyed gymnastics and we embraced the end of summer! My parents bought a lake place and we hit up the state fair. And by the far the biggest thing to happen in August was announcing we were pregnant with baby #2!

September
I had my first ultrasound with baby #2 and we celebrated Labor Day weekend at the lake. I started student teaching so I could finish my Masters. And went a little Fall TV crazy like I always do!

October
[DSC_0629%255B3%255D.jpg]
[DSC_0780%255B3%255D.jpg]
[DSC_0924%255B3%255D.jpg]
October might be our best month out of the year! So eventful I included more than 1 picture! We went to Disney World!!!!! Found out we were having another sweet girl! Kendall turned 3 and we celebrated Little Mermaid style!

November
[DSC_0986%255B3%255D.jpg]
I talked about Kendall's school. Kendall got a BIG girl bed and Chris shot a deer. And we decided to name baby girl #2 Adley

December
[DSC_1013%255B3%255D.jpg]
We decked the halls for Christmas! Enjoyed a snow day at home. And had an amazing Christmas!

2013 has been a wonderful year for our family! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great year!!! This was a great way to remember the year! So much fun! And so much fun in store for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! What a great year you had! And 2014 will be even better for you!

    ReplyDelete