Friday, December 6, 2013

Big girl bed and 24 weeks

Kendall got a big girl bed! Finally! She loves it!


She's sleeping so good and we are so proud of her! It's also nice to be able to lay down with her in bed for a nap when she doesn't want to take a nap :)


We busted out Kendall's baby clothes totes this week. It was so sweet looking through all these clothes with her. I'm so happy I will be able to use all these cute clothes again. The whole time we were looking at the clothes Kendall kept saying, "oh my goodness, so cute!"

And here is Ms. Adley at 24 weeks. My appointment was great! Heartbeat is perfect and I haven't had any concerns. I'm feeling her more and more every day and getting so excited. It's still very surreal to me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how adorable you are!!! And I just love 'Adley'!!!

    Kendall's bed is awesome, I love it!!! And isn't it great to get extra snuggles in their bed now?? I was so happy when Bren moved up to a big boy bed, just for that fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good!
    I loved going thru baby clothes a couple weeks ago. the only problem I have run into is that Marissa was a January baby so all her summer clothes are 6-9 month... and 6-9 months from April is rougly October-January. needless to say, we will have to invest in warmer clothes in those sizes. and more summery clothes in 0-3. darn, huh?! ;) guess Ainsley will need some of her very own clothes!

    ReplyDelete