Friday, December 6, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last weekend Chris and it decided to partake in the crazy thanksgiving Christmas sales. There is going to be one happy little girl come Christmas morning!


I picked up this cute cup and it's my new favorite! It's Christmas colors and a mason jar. Love!


We decorated the house and did a little baking. I'm a firm believer of having a little Christmas in every room!


Our first sugar cookies of the season. They were yummy!!


And being all sentimental and pregnant I looked up pictures from K's first Christmas. Look at my little baby!


How are you getting ready for Christmas?

We don't do elf on the shelf but we have a few advent calendars and do a bunch of fun activities!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at all of Kendall's hair as a baby!!! And it's getting so long now!!! Doesn't looking at the baby pics made you ache even more to hold your new little one??? I just can't wait to squeeze all of those rolls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same cup! Drinking from it right now...love it!!!
    I still have a TON of shopping to do. I'm not worried, I'll get it done!

    ReplyDelete