Monday, December 30, 2013

My 28th Birthday & Christmas Eve

I celebrated my 28th year of life the Sunday before Christmas. This whole getting old thing is for the birds. Ha! Actually I’m just happy with life in general so I take it in stride.

We spent the morning of my birthday at K’s Christmas program. It makes my heart so happy to see her sing with her friends about Jesus. Best Birthday gift ever. :)

DSC_0999

My mom hosted our extended family Christmas gathering. So we had to travel across the street. Ha!

My lovely grandparents

DSC_1005

Uncle David and Kendall

DSC_1006

My Aunts and mom (in the middle)

DSC_1008

Tara and I (and the only picture of me taken!)

DSC_1009

The spread – they made beef sirloin and ritz cracker chicken with baked potatoes as big as my head – YUM!

DSC_1010

K & C

DSC_1013 DSC_1014

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful home! And what is this Ritz Cracker Chicken???

    ReplyDelete