I don't even no where to begin because I have so much catching up to do on the blog. I've also got many pictures to share. I hope to get caught up on life this week.
For now... here's a little of whats been going on.
1. I'm done with GRAD school! I have 3 days in the classroom left (completing next week) and then I will apply for my KY Teaching License. I talk about this a lot, but I am very proud of myself. I completed my degree in 14 months and maintained a 4.0.
2. I am nesting!! I have some nursery visions and crafts to share soon. It is so different planning a second nursery but also so nice to have plenty of existing girl things to use for Adley.
3. Kendall went back to school today after taking Christmas week off. She was excited and ready to go back. I was nervous we would have a tough morning but she happily went along with our morning routine.
4. Christmas was WONDERFUL! With the exception of my father in law being in the hospital. I will update more on that later too.
5. Now that I'm done with school I am hoping to get more consistent on this blog. I have so much to share and document!
Talk to you soon!