Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow day with Kendall!

It's pretty awesome living the life of a teacher on a snow day! We are experiencing ice and snow this weekend so all local schools were called off today.

We made snowflakes.


We played Legos.


Watched some Netflix.


On our devices. Ha!


And cuddled.


I am eating up days like this with Kendall. I know one day soon it won't be just the two of us. It's bittersweet for sure. I hope she has memories of our special days together. Now I will go cry... Haha

2 comments:

  1. it is bittersweet, isn't it? But once Baby Girl is born you won't even remember a time she wasn't there, promise! Plus they'll be awesome playmates in a year or so, and that'll be really awesome to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is bittersweet, but everything will work out perfectly as soon as she's born, and those feelings will go away! I promise! I'm glad you had a good day with her!

    ReplyDelete