Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside!

What is up with this weather? The south ain't built for this! Heck, America isn't ready! On the news today they were talking about how everyone has cancelled school all the way down to Atlanta... which shares the current temperature as Anchorage, Alaska at the moment. What the crap?!?

Today is the first time I've left the house since sometime Saturday. I needed to see the sunlight.

Here is what I do when I'm stuck inside my house.

Remember my entry way bench... well, these pregnant feet need a footrest so I did a switcheroo! I'm kind of feeling it, besides I really wanted to do a dresser in the foyer anyway.


Baby stuff. I texted this picture to my mom and best friend. How little are newborn diapers? I may or may not have cried.


I snapped this picture Sunday. I thought it was so funny that I was sweeping the kitchen while my family lounged and watched their screens.


I got my diploma! Woohoo!


Which brings me to today... I got my hairs did. Finally! It feels good to be blonde and have my roots hidden.


Are you freezing where you are? What do you do when stuck indoors?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's 40 below in northern IN. Too Darn Cold! I am cooking, cleaning, pop in workout DVD to warm up, cook, clean up, nap, watch tv, read, nap, cook, eat, clean up again, treadmill to warm up, read, nap, snack, watch movies, play a game with kids, try to get them not to kill one another, cook, clean up again, try to break up fight again, go to bed, repeat the next day. This has been my Sunday, Monday, Today, and probably tomorrow. I'll be glad to go back to work (I hope) on Thursday! I need a routine that doesn't involve so much cooking and cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely freezing in Central Arkansas! It was 7 degrees this morning! Insanity! These days are definitely good for redecorating and taking down all of the Christmas decorations that still grace my home (I love Christmas so much I HATE taking down all of the decor!). Naps are always good on cold days too!

    ReplyDelete