I was SUPER productive on New Years day. I blame it on nesting and Kendall’s almost 3 hour nap. I initially planned to sew a cover for the seat, but decided to take the lazy approach instead.
Here’s what I used:
Some foam I bought at a facric store, fabric, glue gun, measuring tape, scissors, and an iron.
I placed the foam on the seat and removed the excess foam.
I then cut out enough fabric so I could wrap the foam like a present.
See just like a present and start hot gluing.
Next I made sure to tear a few fabric scraps so I could make some seat ties.
And then I promptly glued those on to the bottom of seat cover.