Friday, January 17, 2014

Food Party Tonight!

Have you ever tried Pampered Chef products?

I LOVE Pampered Chef! I am actually hosting a party at my house tonight!

Here are some of my absolute MUST HAVE products!!


I seriously don't know how I've ever cooked ground beef/turkey before this. This tool is a MUST for making spaghetti, tacos, basically anything where you need to grind something up!


These glass bowls are perfect for everything. They have measurements on the side of the glass and come with a tupperware top. I use them for baking, baked potato bars when I need topping etc, and as storage. I also have the 2 Cup set. 


This pitcher is awesome!!! Never use a spoon to mix sweet tea again! The top does it for you!



If you're interested in making an order use this link. It goes straight to my party. 

Just a little incentive... if you make an order for my party. I will personally purchase and ship to you for FREE, a Seasons Best cookbook! 


This little cookbook has some great, quick recipes that don't have crazy ingredients and are super family friendly!!! Email me at shelli.ryan@gmail.com and let me know you've made an order and I will order you a cookbook when I close the show on the 24th!

1 comment:

  1. My friend was just telling me the other day how awesome those pitchers are. I might have to place an order for the larger one. Perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete