Thursday, February 6, 2014

Adley's Nursery Reveal

If you follow me on instagram (mrsryan555) then you will know the nursery does not currently look this clean. We got all kinds of baby gear out from the garage and it is a disaster area. I will be working on organizing everything I need to have a baby this week. :)

So here is a glimpse into Adley's room. Kendall and I love spending time in this room and it has been fun planning a nursery again. Like my friend Sara said, I will spend all this time getting the room ready only for her to sleep in my room. Hopefully not 8 months like with Kendall. Honestly, who cares? Babies don't keep!

DSC_0071DSC_0072DSC_0073DSC_0074DSC_0076DSC_0077

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the butterflies! The whole room, really, but those butterflies are perfection! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete