Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Girl and her dog


Kendall and Wilson are thick as thieves these days. Ever since Kendall started sleeping in a big girl bed she loves for Wilson to get up there with her. Chris and I would love it if he would just sleep in there because then we would have more leg room, but that will probably be a hard habit to break.

In the mornings when I am up and getting ready, Wilson will go lay at the end of her bed. I think it is so sweet. He doesn't like to be alone and he loves being the first one to see her after she wakes up. He is the perfect dog to have with kids. 

And he is a good sport. Exhibit A:


Wilson decked out in one of her princess dresses. And of course she is wearing a tutu behind him.


And of course he needed a bow too. 


I have many captions for this face. 

My favorite part of this lovely Sunday morning was when Kendall was chasing Wilson around the house saying, "Cinderella, come back here!" 
Hahaha

3 comments:

  1. I love this! At least he doesn't mind it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so great! I wish we had a dog for the boys but don't feel like dealing w/ the mess right now. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable!!!! Our dog would never allow us to put a dress on him, but he is so good with our son. I've said if he could make a pb&j I'd let him babysit.

    ReplyDelete