Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Frozen and Disco Balls


Tuesday night we did what every other little girl in America was doing... watching Frozen at home!!!
We actually walked across the street to Grandma and Grandpa's home theater for our first viewing!


Mommy watched it from the stability ball. (Of course!) I snapped this blurry pic of K sitting on my lap while on the ball. She thinks I'm so funny!


My parents got Kendall this fun disco light a while back. I told Kendall we could turn it on and play with it. I asked if she wanted a disco bath.


Then she wanted to have a slumber party with it. Ha! 

Baseball season is in full swing so that means there will be lots of movies and disco light parties in the living room with my girl(s) the next few months!

1 comment:

  1. Fun disco light! And you are right, EVERY little girl was watching Frozen ... and their mom's were IGing about it! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete