Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Liebster Questions

I was given these questions by Erin! I thought it would be a fun post to do while I'm transitioning at home with out new baby!

1. When you were a kid, what was your biggest fear?
Being told to clean my room or being embarrassed at school. My problems were so serious!

2. If you could do something other than you do now (job-wise) what would it be and why?
If money were not a deciding factor, I would just do something really fun where I got to talk to people all day. Maybe work in a fun clothing store or a bakery. :)

3. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
A dog. So I could live in a house and eat all day.

4. What is your favorite song on the radio right now?
John Legend's All of Me

5. If a friend was buying you a birthday gift, what would be the perfect gift?
Lunch and a Pedicure!

6. What is your favorite flower?
Peonies

7. What do you think happened to the missing Malaysia plane?
I think it's probably in the ocean. 

8. What is your favorite go-to lunch?
Turkey sandwich and chips :) 

9. If you were playing the lotto, what numbers would you play and why?
I can't answer that! Someone else might win with them!

10. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Clueless is a good one or the Notebook

11.  It’s a beautiful, warm spring day.  What are do you want to be doing?
Hanging outside in the backyard with my family :)

1 comment:

  1. I adore Peonies! They smell so amazing! Turkey sandwich and chips sounds really yummy, almost lunch time here! :) Being embarrassed was one of my major fears as a kid, too!

    Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete