Thursday, March 6, 2014

Minted Baby Stationary

A few years ago I was introduced to the site Minted.com. It is a stationary website where you can go and make personalized stationary. In my opinion, it's in a step above other stationary websites because their products are professionally designed.

Country Christmas I used Minted.com for our 2012 Christmas cards!
One thing Minted is well known for is their vast selection of baby stationary!
Since my season of life is all about some babies, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Minted baby products!

Coming Soon Baby Shower Invitations

I just love this fun baby shower invitation. It's not your typical baby shower invite with a bunch of bottles and diapers on the front. Instead it's unique and elegant!

Elephant Showers Baby Shower Invitations

And I just love this invitation for a sweet baby boy shower! This one is simple and elegant, but also has the fun spirit of childhood with the little mouse and elephant! 

They also have birth announcements!
Fancy Floral Frame Birth Announcements
I have my eyes on this beautiful birth announcement for my sweet Adley Kate!

Not having a baby? Minted.com has a wide selection of invitations, holiday cards, and other stationary. 

Uplifting Easter Easter Cards

If you're looking for unique and high quality stationary, check out Minted.com! You will not be disappointed!

I collaborated with Minted.com in exchange for product credit. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment