Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pregnancy Take Two: Comparing Baby Photos

During your first pregnancy you compare photos of you and your husband. See my post here. During your subsequent pregnancies... you look at your first babies pictures ALL the time!

So for fun... here are some good ones of my firstborn, the one and only, Miss Kendall Grace!


Our first family photo


Kendall's internet debut photo! I swear she still looks like this when she sleeps. 


Oh I love this one! I'm bringing this headband for Adley to sport too. 


Snuggles!


Happy girl! 

Will Adley have dark hair? Will she have a lot of hair? Will she look more like Chris? Or me? Or Kendall? I cannot wait to meet this little bundle!

2 comments:

  1. This came up in my feed, and for a moment I thought you had her already! I can't wait to see her pictures. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over all of K's hair! so excited to see who Adley resembles!

    ReplyDelete