Friday, March 28, 2014

#realfoodtastesbetter

I had the opportunity to try a frozen meal from Annie's Homegrown foods.
These family size entrees are sold at Target (my favorite!) and are made with all natural ingredients.

My little helper helping me prep dinner!!


It was that easy! Preheat the oven to 375 and follow the directions of the box!




I picked out the shells and white cheddar with chicken to try something different. I assumed the chicken would taste like chicken usually does when it comes in a frozen meal. Like it might taste like chicken from a can or cream of chicken soup.


However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the chicken in the dish. The pasta was tender and the sauce was night overbearing. It was pretty tasty!


I would recommend this dish to anyone looking for a wholesome and quick dinner to prepare for their family. The price wasn't bad either at $5.99-$6.99 and could easily feed a family of four.

Thank you to Influenster and Annie's Homegrown for letting me check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment