Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St Patty's, Dinner, and bouncing on the ball!


We had a great start to our week! One of the benefits of working for your dad is that you have a very overprotective boss. One who isn't ok with his 38+ week pregnant daughter being alone at the office. Everyone was out on a job site yesterday so I spent the morning working from home with my sweet girl.


Don't be fooled by her willing, cute smile! I was holding a box of sno-caps in her face. Yes, I bribe my child with candy to get her to take a picture. Isn't she cute, though?

Working from home for a few hours made me optimistic about my maternity leave. I have been leaning towards keeping Kendall home with me once Adley is here. Call me crazy, but I just don't know if I could handle school drop offs everyday. I might test it out the first week with her going 2-3 days. It would be nice to have some one-on-one time with Adley and for Kendall to have some consistency during this time. We will just see. I need to learn that I can't plan everything and just take these days in stride. Can you tell I'm convincing myself?

We met Tara and Caleb for dinner. Kendall and Caleb are the sweetest friends. I cried when we left them because I just cannot get over how quickly they have grown up. And I'm a pregnant hormonal mess these days. They are just such sweet buddies and they love each other so much!


Daddy had a late baseball game so K and I bounced on our stability balls, played board games, and watched the premiere of Dancing with the Stars. I might watch this season this time around. I love the figure skaters, the snowboarder, and Candace Cameron Bure.


I plan on bouncing on my ball again tonight. It made me kind of crampy and my hips kind of hurt afterwards but it feels so good. Why have I not tried this thing sooner?

Also, I preordered Frozen and it has already been delivered! I'm going to take K to pick out some movie candy and then we will have a movie night after dinner tonight. :) I wonder if she will pick out sno-caps?

1 comment:

  1. I love that Kendall bounced on her ball, too! She's going to be such a good helper w/ Adley!

    yay for movie night! The boys love having movie nights, just wish their movies were 'girlier'. :)

    ReplyDelete