Wednesday, March 5, 2014

This and that and the END!


I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and today is the first day where I am over being pregnant. It's hard for me to get out of bed to pee 5 times a night, my boots didn't fit this morning, and I'm feeling puffy all over.

However, I am soaking up these last moments of Adley in utero. I love feeling her move all day and I have loved being pregnant this time around. I truly feel (if I can convince Chris) that this will not be my last pregnancy. I could do this again. The second time has felt easier than the first time in many ways. 

A few things... 

I finally got a diaper bag for my sweet girl! Ordered here. 


Beware of this bare belly shot! But I think I have dropped. I'm also almost an outie at the moment and I have a few new stretch marks aka love marks.


I was craving Waffle House last week so Kendall and I went one morning before school/work. It was the sweetest time. She kept telling me how much she loved me and how fun it was. Tears!


I bought a matching/shirt onesie for K & A. It came with bows. Ordered here. 


And I completed my last crafting project before baby's arrival. These are going to be UK dresses. I need to get iron on letters or have my sister embroider them. 


My mom sent me this and I had to laugh. I need to watch the matching outfits I guess! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. mwahaha! that last picture soo reminds me of my brothers and my husband and his brothers. the second we found out we were having another girl, J looked at me and said "no matchy-matchy sh!t all the time!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kendall, she is too dang sweet and cute and adorable! You are a lucky mommy to have such a sweet little gal to love you! yay for 3 weeks left!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of this! Enjoy these moments, cause your life is about to change!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are looking very sweet in these little evening gowns so cute!!

    ReplyDelete