Friday, March 14, 2014

When I Became a Big Sister

When I found out I was pregnant with Adley, I couldn't have loved the timing any better! I knew Kendall would be the age I was when I received a sibling. Almost 3.5 years old.

There is no denying that I have been apprehensive about Kendall getting a sibling and our family growing to 4. My mom wondered if it was because I had issues I hadn't dealt with from my experience. Ha! She was kidding. I think I'm just anxious and have too much time on my hands.

She texted me some photos the other day and I just had to share!

The morning of my brother's birth!


At the hospital with mom


I love this one! Must recreate with my girls :)


And this one too!



And this is one of my favorites!
Kendall is going to love her little sister so much!

3 comments:

  1. Fun pics! Love them! My mom doesn't have pics of herself pregnant and not many of me and my sister together when I was a baby and Nicole 2. So glad I take a bunch of pics and my boys will have pics of me pregnant so they can see what I looked like with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are precious! Such sweet memories for your parents and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall looks SO much like you! She will be a great big sister and you are giving her the best gift of all!

    ReplyDelete