Friday, April 25, 2014

Adley 1 month old

Miss Adley! I cannot believe this little beauty is mine! I am so blessed to have two daughters! I didn’t know what it would be like to have two, but now I can’t imagine a world without you in it! You have opened my heart in so many ways and I just love you so much.

And you are showing quite the personality these days!

DSC_0535 

You’re a very content baby. You only get upset when you need a diaper change or want something. I can usually get to the bottom of a cry by a quick process of elimination.

You get hot really quickly. Girlfriend needs her space sometimes!

You let us know if you don’t like the way you’re being held. Ha!

You enjoy car rides. Sometimes you don’t even fall asleep, you just look around.

DSC_0534 

You can smile now and it is the cutest sight ever! I love your little smile.

Bath time is so relaxing for you. You love being pampered and having your hair brushed.

You are such a good eater! You were born to nurse and we’ve had no issues.

You love your sister. You smile and get quiet and look for her when you hear her voice. It makes me so happy.

You’ve become quite the shopper. You have already been to Target and the grocery a few times. :)

DSC_0540

You open your mouth when I kiss you! It’s so sweet. I just want to kiss you all the time.

You love looking around in your room at your bow collection and butterflies on the wall. I just had a feeling you would love looking at those!

Cuddle time with mommy is the best! You take a lot of naps on my chest or in my arms. I’m not complaining!

You don’t mind dress up time, which is good because you have lots of cute outfits I need to take pictures of you in.

DSC_0541

You’re a good little sleeper! You wake up sometimes between 2-4 to eat and get a diaper change and go right back to sleep.

You have the cutest little noises you make at night. Your grunts are so funny!

We’ve started waking up at 5:30 and then you cuddle in bed with mommy until big sister wakes up.

You are so strong! You have amazing head control and you can already roll on to your side. Your arms and legs are always going too! At this rate you will be walking by 6 months. Ha!

DSC_0542

At your 1 month appointment you were 10 pounds and 21.5 inches long. You are wearing 0/3 month clothing and size 1 diapers. Growing like a weed!

I still cannot believe your mine! I have enjoyed my time off with you and feel so spoiled to hang with you every day during your first month. You are such a blessing to our family and we are all so excited to learn more about you as you grow!

I love you so much Adley Kate!

Love Mommy!

5 comments:

  1. She already looks so much bigger! She is so cute =) Babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice letter to Adley! She's such a doll, love that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete