Friday, April 25, 2014

Healthy Baby Home Party

I was so excited to host a Healthy Baby Home Party by Seventh Generation products!

While I was having a baby, this package was delivered to my house.

DSC_0306

Inside was a bunch of goodies to share with moms I know!

DSC_0307

Instead of having a home party with a specified time, I hosted an open house per say. I also shared some product samples and coupons with moms who were unable to attend.


Here was my setup complete with the Healthy Baby Petition webpage.

DSC_0477

My friend Corri and her youngest daughter, Waverly, signing the petition.

DSC_0473

My friend Miranda with her sweet baby girl, Hartleigh.

DSC_0479

And here is my little healthy baby, Adley!

DSC_0443

If you’re interested in Standing up for Safer Chemicals, sign this petition today, Link HERE.

1 comment: