Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thrifty Tuesday: Goodwill Shopping

Since I just had a baby one month ago, and I have a closet full of smaller, cute clothes that don’t fit again yet, I don’t want to spend a lot of money and buy transitional clothes. But I am also OVER wearing maternity clothes.

While out and about with my mom and Adley on Friday, we decided to hit up a Goodwill for fun because we love thrifting.

I decided to look for some clothes and I was impressed with what I found! All pieces were $3 a pop! Can’t beat that!

IMG_7580 IMG_7581 

Left – Unknown brand cardigan

Right – a.n.a. top (JCPenny brand)

And in both pictures unknown brand jeans

 IMG_7586 IMG_7590

Left – Xhilaration black ruffle dress

Right – Ann Taylor Loft piko top

 IMG_7584IMG_7585

Other honorable mentions

Left – Mossimo ruffle silk top

Right – workout tank!

I was happy with my purchases and would like to hit up another Goodwill soon.

Do you thrift store shop?

1 comment:

  1. These are cute! I LOVE goodwill. I bought 90% of my maternity clothes from there. I go once every two weeks to browse lol. It's on my way to the grocery store so why not stop? The baby clothes are 99 cents! We both know that most babies outgrow their clothes so quickly they hardly get used. I've found Emily stuff that still had tags on it. They have special days when all clothes are 50% off. If I can go and get Emily clothes for 50 cents a piece..THAT is awesome! Baby clothes are expensive!

    ReplyDelete