Friday, May 23, 2014

Adley at 2 Months!

Miss Adley is 2 months old! Kendall and I took her to her 2 month appointment today and she checked out 110%! Adley weighed in at 11 pounds and 11.5 oz. She was 23.5 inches long. She is in the 58% for weight and 88% for height. Long and skinny!

  • Adley is wearing 0-3 months and a few 3-6 month outfits
  • She’s wearing a size 2 diaper
  • She is SO HAPPY! Smiles all the time!

May 2014 027

  • She has longer alert times between naps now which is so fun!
  • When she’s alert, she is a wiggle worm! Girlfriend can practically turn herself around in a circle when she is on her back.
  • She can also roll from side to back!
  • Tummy time is not that fun for her, she moves her legs like she might crawl and gets so mad!
  • Adley has this little fake cry and cough. It’s so dramatic and cute. It’s almost like she’s saying, “how dare you lay me down?!?”
  • May 2014 030
  • Adley loves to lay on her changing table! I think she likes making eye contact with us up high because she hates the little lamb seat and the swing. Ha! 
  • She is starting to make all kinds of baby talk noises.
  • She does this cute little breathy/raspy sound combined with a crooked smile that melts my heart!
  • She has the sweetest personality already!May 2014 033
  • Adley loves bath time! It’s so relaxing for her and you can tell she loves to be pampered like a princess!
  • She also likes getting her hair brushed. My kind of girl! ;)
  • She likes to be held when she is fussy. She loves when I hold her head up near mine and put my cheek on her face. I love it too.
  • Adley has started blowing bubbles! We might need to bust out the bibs!

May 2014 035

  • She is so close to being able to grab something with her hands!
  • Adley is very healthy in the diaper department. Girlfriend is regular, that’s for sure!
  • When she sits up, she eyes her feet like they are t-bone steaks! I only hope to be present when she finally is able to grab her cute little feet!
  • I switched Adley from her RnP to the pack and play a few weeks ago and then she got the sniffles so she is back in the RnP. She sleeps all night in it (6-7 hours) and it’s amazing!

    May 2014 038

Oh, Miss Adley you are just a ball of fun! I love getting to know you more each and every day. It amazes me how much you have changed and getting to see all the special things that make you, you! Your 2 months in this world have flown by, but I feel like you’ve been in our family forever! I look forward to watching you change more this next month. Love you bunches, sweetie pie!

3 comments:

  1. I love when they first play with their feet. It's the cutest! Emily HATED tummy time too. I think somewhere around 3 1/2 months she started tolerating it for a few minutes lol. Adley is a cute baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Precious baby girl! Cooper hated tummy time too, but Katy liked it, kids are so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I can't believe she's 2 months old already!

    ReplyDelete