Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Hair and a busy weekend of Celebrations!

Pregnancy and Postpartum hair is insane. My hair is thick to begin with and all these hormones make it even more difficut to manage. So I paid $12 to have it whacked off. Now if I could only get a grip on these baby bangs.

May Iphone 2014 053

Saturday my mom and aunts had an 80th birthday party for my grandma Novella. It was so much fun! Here is a picture of my grandparents with all of their great-grandchildren (minus one in PA and one in utero, ha!).

May Iphone 2014 063

Sunday, my bff had a sprinkle for baby Hallie. Here is a picture of my cousin Becca holding Adley. I love going to showers/parties with a bitty baby because everyone wants to hold and love on them and I get to eat. Ha!

May Iphone 2014 068

While Adley and I were at the shower, Chris and Kendall went to hang with my cousin Adam and Caleb at their house. Chris sends me this picture and I about died!

May Iphone 2014 069

I still can’t see Caleb in the picture. And this was taken after Adam had pulled them out a little ways. Men! Apparently, it was kind of traumatic. Kendall still talks about when her and Caleb ran into a tree last year. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks good! My hair was awful after having Emily. It was SOOO oily for some reason. It lasted for 5 months. No matter what I tried it was always terrible at the end of the day. I'm very glad it's back to normal lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cute!
    It sounds like you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete